Bartram's are looking for motivated, hard working individuals to work in their Manufacturing Department at their premises in Beeston, Sandy, Beds.
The positions we are looking to fill are Timber Frame Operatives, Truss Operatives and Mill Operatives for our busy manufacturing department.
Bartram's is a leading supplier of timber products in the UK, including manufacturing our own timber frame components at our large purpose built premises in Beeston, and we operate our own fleet of vehicles.
Bartram's is constantly innovating and growing and is therefore looking to recruit hard working individuals to increase the Bartram's presence within the UK manufacturing market.
Bartram's who have been established in the UK for 20 years and are one of the UK’s major suppliers of timber related construction materials, and is a family-run business which employees 50 people and a deep passion for wood.
Bartram's promotes timber as an environmentally sound material as well as bringing innovative design and robust technology to the timber supply chain. Its services include wood processing as well as designing, manufacturing and delivering high-quality and value-added timber products.
The successful applicants must be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for production of our Timber Frame panels, Trusses and Floor decks, and the milling of our products.
• Responsible for meeting the daily manufacturing targets.
• Monitoring and maintaining production process to ensure finished product meets all relevant specifications.
• Maintaining excellent quality throughout the process.
• Have knowledge of Timber and Timber Frame products.
• Able to work on your own initiative and be able to problem solve.
• Communicate any performance and health and safety issues to Foreman
If you believe that you are the right person to work within our hard working, experienced team then send your CV to us and we will take it from there.
Salary dependent on experience.
Experience is preferred but not essential.